We are based in Hermanus and specialize in taking small groups on Funlovin’ Outings to discover the hidden gems of the Overberg.
If you’re at a loose end while accompanying your partner to a conference; want to do something different from the rest of your family for the day; want to stock up on wines from the cellar door or want to take a bunch of your friends on an excursion, we’ll organize a funlovin’ outing for you.
We’ll also simply pick you up and drop you off, never mind the weather, nor drinking and driving – sit back, relax and let us take you where you need to go.
Some ideas for outings include…
- exploring village bric a brac shops;
- wine tasting and lunch in any of the breathtaking valleys of the Overberg;
- walking through the largest, and most mystical Milkwood forests;
- some R & R with a trip to a forest spa or faerie sanctuary;
- lunching with friends at one of the many hidden gems of the Overberg, where you’ll experience the most delectable cuisine;
- …and much, much more
Funlovin’ outings are for between 1 and 8 people. Shirley does the driving and navigation, you have fun!
Our new luxury bus, perfect for groups up to 8, is spacious and a super comfortable ride.
Shirley Craies has recently ‘retired’ to Vermont just outside Hermanus. She has a PDP license and loves driving, exploring, and experiencing new places. Shirley would love to take you on a Funlovin’ Outing.